Premier Web Marketing & Design for Podiatry Websites
Your Best Foot Forward: Establishing a Website for Podiatry Medical Services
Patients appreciate visibility and communication from podiatric clinical services to ensure that they are getting the treatment they deserve. Having your clinic’s own website helps you in this aspect since the website will be responsible for providing the necessary information patients want and need to know. The website can also contain the services your clinic provides such as x-rays and ultrasounds, surgeries, and rehabilitation treatments. Contact details such as the clinic’s address, phone and fax numbers, and e-mail address are also put in the website for the convenience of the patients.
We Developing Websites & Building Brands!
For Bullseye Marketing Consultants, every podiatry clinical service is different; hence, each website is customized to suit the clinic’s profile and requests. The website is created to showcase the uniqueness in quality and service of each podiatry clinic. The team will maintain an engaging, professional, and easy-to-use interface for the website to make it easier to operate for the website owner, and at the same time, easier to use for the viewers.
Some of the general features included in the podiatry website design package that the podiatric clinics may avail of are:
- Page consisting a brief overview on the clinic, a list of its offered services, and its contact details
- A profile of all the podiatrists with their credentials, specialization, and available schedule for medical appointments
- Downloadable forms to be filled up by the patient before a check up
- Inquiry and request box for the patients
- Online database containing the patients’ information secured and accessible only to the patients and the medical personnel of the clinic
- An online encyclopedia containing information on all topics related to podiatry
- News and updates page for the latest discoveries in podiatry
- Home remedies and advices on healthcare to further educate patients on their treatments and proper care
- Tie-ins with social networking websites to expand the influence of your clinic online
- Mobile websites and app to respond to the increase in the use of smart phones and tablets.
- Other features requested by the podiatric clinic.